Bank Zachodni WBK offers a broad package of non-financial benefits to employees, aligned with the key elements of the HR strategy:
- Creating an engaging workplace
- Building the image of a good employer (employer branding)
- Maintaining positive relations between the employee and the bank
- Satisfying the needs and expectations of the bank’s employees
In 2016, we initiated a project aimed at changing our approach to work time. We want our managers and employees to understand that work time is not only a legal concept, but also a business and social notion.
What we have done so far
- We have implemented a tool to monitor the use of holiday leaves by all employees of the bank
- We have raised the awareness of the significance of using holiday leaves according to the plan, highlighting the benefits of such an approach both to the employee (time to rebuild stamina and maintain the work-life balance) and to the employer (conformance with the regulations, higher engagement and effectiveness)
- We have started working on the implementation of a tool for planning and monitoring holiday leaves in the entire organisation and a tool for electronic work time recording
- We are building the culture of effective performance
- We promote the idea of work-life balance and offer the opportunity of choosing different work-time systems and schedules. In the first place, we have launched separate work time systems in the organisational units where maintenance of business continuity is of crucial significance for our customers.